Recycle old crayons into something new and wacky
• Old, broken crayons
• Knife (optional)
• Small paper cupcake liner or paper cups
1. Remove paper from the crayons and sort by color. If necessary, chop into smaller pieces.
2. Arrange the crayon pieces in a cupcake liner or paper cup. The colors can be similar or crazily mismatched, whichever you like.
3. Microwave the crayons in paper cups for one minute. If crayons have not fully melted together, place back into microwave for 20-30 second increments.
4. Remove from microwave – be careful, as they will be hot – and allow time to cool and harden.
5. Gently remove paper lining and color away!