Making this simple paper chain is a wonderful way to spend time with the kids. After the finishing touches have been added to your happy gingerbread men, hang them anywhere you like, then just sit back and admire your handy work.
Long length of construction or craft paper
Markers, glitter and stickers to decorate
Difficulty Level: Easy
Time: 15 minutes
1. Fold up the long length of paper accordion-style.
2. Trace the shape of a gingerbread man on the top fold. Make sure that the hands and feet of the gingerbread man are at the edges of the folds.
3. Cut along the lines, making sure that you don’t cut through the arms and legs.
4. Unravel your paper chain.
5. Decorate however you like!