Beijing Halloweens past and present for the author’s daughter
It’s Halloween weekend in Beijing and as usual there’s tons to do this with the family … we’ve got 29 family-friendly Halloween events in Beijing currently listed on our site here. For a comprehensive day-to-day action plan for Halloween this weekend, see our weekly Top Picks newsletter here.
But perhaps Halloween’s not your thing — that’s ok, there’s 40 family-friendly things to do this weekend that have nothing at all to do with Halloween in amongst the 60+ events currently listed in our online events section here… fun things like:
- the International Festival Chorus’ Evening of Broadway Melodies;
- the rocking fourth edition of the kid-centric MIDIKids Festival in Sanlitun;
- House of Knowledge’s Yard Sale;
- Rego British School’s Family Open Day;
- ISB’s free performance of Arsenic and Old Lace;
- A snack tour of Old Beijing; and
- A Chinese-language stage rendition of The Little Mermaid
And speaking of events, did you know that our online events section here at beijing-kids.com currently lists over 200 upcoming family-friendly events in Beijing? That’s more than twice the number that fit in our monthly print edition!
And our insatiable appetite for family-friendly events in Beijing does not stop here! We need more, and we’re adding them at a rate of 5 new events every weekday … let us know of your event by sending the details in an email to email@example.com, or if you are into instant gratification, add it directly to our site yourself by clicking here!