Ice skating in April? Why yes! This weekend, skating fans can look forward to the Seventh Skate Beijing 2012 (April 6-8) at Le Cool in China World Trade Center. According to the organizers, the event is poised to become one of the biggest ice skating competitions in China.
• Individual events: Delta Solo, Stroking, Freestyle, Open Freestyle, Artistic Solo, Footwork
• Partnered events: Couples Spotlight, Couples 1-10, Jump and Spin Team
• Group and team events: Family Spotlight, Freestyle Synchro Team, Kaleidoskate Team, Pattern Skating
• Hockey: Figures, Interpretive, Solo Compulsories 1-10, Rhythmic Skating 1-10, Solo Spotlight, Solo Surprise, Speed Racing
• Ice dancing events: Free Dance 1-10, Solo Dance 1-10, Partner Dance 1-10
• Production team: Synchronized Compulsories, Synchronized Team, Team Compulsories, Team Surprise
Note: The numbers “1-10” refer to various skill levels.
Around Le Cool, on the B1 floor of China World Shopping mall, there are a wide range of restaurants and bakeries such as Nyonya Kitehen, Fatburger and Paris Baguette for you and your little ones before and after enjoying watching the competition.
Photo courtesy of beijingkids.