If you’re worried about the effect of air pollution on your family, can’t make head or tails of Shunyi and Shuangjing, or don’t know the first thing about setting up utilities, don’t worry – that’s where the beijingkids Home & Relocation Guide comes in.
If you’re new to Beijing, the city can be scary and a bit overwhelming once the initial excitement wears off. Don’t worry; this feeling will pass. This city is full of adventures and opportunities, but you’ll need to find solid ground first.
The annual Home & Relocation Guide contains a wealth of information for newcomers, with articles about:
- Picking a school (for more on that, check out the beijingkids School Choice Guide)
- Undergoing the standard health inspection for foreigners
- Using a local Chinese hospital
- Weighing your neighborhood options
- Getting your driver’s license
- Riding the city bus and purchasing long-distance train tickets
- Relocating with pets
- Making your house feel like a home
- Navigating Chinese etiquette rules
- Choosing a relocation company
- Protecting your family against air pollution
- And much, much more!
Free copies are available at hundreds of distribution points around Beijing. If you’re having trouble finding an issue, email our Distribution team at email@example.com or view it online at Issuu. In addition, the articles will be reposted on our website throughout the month of June.