Where can we get organic produce? How much are some basic services at international and local hospitals? What air purifiers and masks are in the market? What about water pollution? Get answers to these questions from experts in various organizations in the health industry at the 2014 Family Health Fair this Sunday, September 14 at the Swissotel Beijing.
This fair is not about handing out fliers and calling it a day, no sorrie! This is a day about making an impact on the lives of the old and young in the community through fun interactive booths to create a relaxed learning environment. This event has been designed to be very child friendly and to get the most out of living a healthy lifestyle in the city.
With over two dozen booths featuring trivia challenges, sports-centric games and deals this fair is a not to be missed. The International Selfcare Foundation, a non-governmental organization has teams up with beijingkids and JingKids to have a mini-Olympics area. This can be a pit-stop as kids try to get their ‘Health Passports’ stamped to cash in for a prize. The passports will be handed out at the entrance to kids or the young at heart.
Apart from getting discounted massages and sampling organic foods, there will be coupons for RMB 100 worth of organic produce from specific booths for only RMB 10.
Here is the updated list of exhibitors:
Air & Water Quality Protection: learn how to protect yourself from Beijing’s polluted environment
- HealthPro Swiss-made top quality air filtration
- May Air air filtration systems
- Pure Living Indoor Environmental Solutions
- Renaud Air air filtration systems
- Torana / Blue Air air filtration systems
- Vogmask air masks
Organic Foods: Pesticides and GMOs freaking you out? Find out the safest way to feed your family
- Huxi Island organic produce
- Lohao City organic grocery
- Perse Juice organic juices
- TooToo Organic Farm organic produce
- Tribe Cafe freshly made organic food restaurant
- Freshtimes organic grocery
- Yuan Xiang Gang organic Canadian Seafood
- Lake of Bays Maple Company Inc. organic maple honey
Healthcare Providers: Which hospital is best for me?
- Beijing Freelife Medical Cosmetics and Health Management
- Beijing International SOS Clinic
- Beijing United Family Hospital
- Eliott’s Corner multidisciplinary pediatric therapy
- Evercare Dental Clinic
- Hong Kong International Medical Clinic
- Horizon Sports Medical Clinic
- IDC Dental
- IMC International Medical Center
- New Century Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Oasis International Hospital
TCM, Massage & Wellness: Alternative healing and wellness to relax your mind and body
- AKO yoga products for all ages
- Bodhi Massage Thai-style massage
- Commune by the Great Wall kids activities, free massage and organic smoothies
- PV yoga
- Hong Yitang TCM
- PURE manicure and beauty
Children’s Safety Products: Keep your young ones safe
- Beijing Live Free Lifestyle infant car seat and air filtration masks for young ones
As part of the police policy on safety, we can only allow 500 guests at one time. So, should we reach this capacity during the 9.30am-4.30pm window, entry will be halted till such as time as when guests leave.
Photos: SCF 2013