Winter is finally here. The cold temperatures are not the best indication but more the party atmosphere, and the relaxing pace of day-to-day activities. Apart from the sold out beijingkids 2014 Santa On Ice that will be taking place in the Le Cool Ice Rink, on December 13 and 14 from 10am-4pm, we will also hold a mini Christmas Fair just upstairs by the Tiffany & Co. Store in the China World Mall to get our readers into the holiday spirit.
There’s going to be a bouncy castle courtesy of Asian Express, a portrait with Santa by Dave PiXSTUDIO from 1-4pm for RMB 50 (Free for Santa on Ice ticket holders), pet the pony courtesy of China World Mall, and a chance to indulge a little on the healthy snacks available from our vendors (find the full list below).
Here is a list of the main vendors and what they’ll be selling:
- VCLeanse (维果清): Free hot beverages, coconut and lemonade drink gifts
- Eatalia: Crepes, paninis, hot wine, hot chocolate
- Ipony International Youth Cavaliers Academy (骑域国际青少年骑士院): Christmas card making, face-painting, Christmas knight photo booth
- Dave’s Pix Studio (大卫儿童摄影): Free photo with Santa Claus by presentation of the beijingkids Santa on Ice photo voucher
- Big Bear Cookies: Fresh cookies, on-site cookie making
- Truefitt & Hill (特洛菲特英国皇室理容): 20 percent off on shaving and hair-cutting services
- Laurent Falcon (巴黎罗伦法式专业美发沙龙): Spend RMB 1,000 and receive a L’Oreal gift pack worth RMB 600. Buy 3 products get 1 free. Follow them on Wechat (罗伦沙龙 luolunshalong) and get a free spa voucher
- Alce Nero (有机尼奥): Organic food
- Pu Dao (朴道粮品): Organic rice and cereal
- Youpin Food (优品悦动): Organic fruit and drinks
- Papabubble (爬爬步步): Candies
Photos: file footage