If you didn’t get tickets to the 2014 Santa on Ice, no worries! The beijingkids Christmas mini fair will be going on at the China World Mall near the Tiffany’s Store, which happens to be super decked out for the holidays. This two-day event takes place from 10am-4pm on December 13-14.
As the Christmas and charity fairs wind down, and the holiday season gets kicked up a notch, there are some things that are worth making the trip downtown for such as freebies and discounted prices. We have brought together a cross section of vendors from organic food producers to hair dressers. To come to the event is definitely for free just prepare to spend on hot drinks, snacks, photos with Santa, and gift vouchers. Check out the full list below.
- VCLeanse (维果清): Free hot beverages, coconut and lemonade drink gifts
- Eatalia: Crepes, paninis, hot wine, hot chocolate
- Ipony International Youth Cavaliers Academy (骑域国际青少年骑士院): Christmas card making, face-painting, Christmas knight photo booth
- Dave’s Pix Studio (大卫儿童摄影): Free photo with Santa Claus by presentation of the beijingkids Santa on Ice photo voucher
- Big Bear Cookies: Fresh cookies, on-site cookie making
- Truefitt & Hill (特洛菲特英国皇室理容): 20 percent off on shaving and hair-cutting services
- Laurent Falcon (巴黎罗伦法式专业美发沙龙): Spend RMB 1,000 and receive a L’Oreal gift pack worth RMB 600. Buy 3 products get 1 free. Follow them on Wechat (罗伦沙龙 luolunshalong) and get a free spa voucher
- Alce Nero (有机尼奥): Organic food
- Pu Dao (朴道粮品): Organic rice and cereal
- Youpin Food (优品悦动): Organic fruit and drinks
- Papabubble (爬爬步步): Candies
Photo: file footage