1 cup sugar
1lt cold water
Sprig of mint and slice of lemon for garnish.
1. Pour one cup of sugar into a pot and cover with one cup of water.
2. Bring the sugar and water mixture to a simmering boil on the stove.
3. Roll the lemons on the countertop to make it easier to juice. Then, slice them in half and deseed them.
4. Squeeze the lemons and scoop out any stray seeds. Continue until you have one cup of lemon juice.
5. Put the ice cubes, lemon juice and sugar syrup into a pitcher. Fill up the pitcher with cold water and stir with spoon. Serve with a sprig of mint and a slice of lemon slice.