[Update 10/22: Both sessions of the Oct 25 party are now fully booked and tickets will not be available at the door].
The best thing about the beijingkids Halloween Party is the endless number of activities for kids available. It’s a whirlwind event: with so much to do there’s absolutely no chance for kids to get bored.
This year’s activities include:
- Real on-site trick-or-treating – take your tots by the hand, go knocking on doors, and receive lots of candies and sweets from our friendly, furry mascots
- A school-themed haunted house (enter at your own risk! This is genuinely scary)
- Real pumpkins to carve and take home
- Scary face painting on-site – don’t worry if you haven’t got a costume, just come along and get your face painted.
- Activities like zombie bowling, wheel of punishment, psych out boxes, monster feeding, and ghost hunting. All with prizes for everyone!
- Pumpkin baskets to put all your goodies in
- A professional family Halloween photo FREE for each family
- Costume parade with gifts for everyone
Hollowing out vegetables and making scary faces from them is a Celtic tradition, imported to the New World and transposed onto the pumpkin. This year’s pumpkin carving will once again be sponsored by Too Too Organic Farm. Professional supervision and instruction will be on hand so your kids can safely carve the scariest jack-o-lantern to take home. (Supervised cutting, freehand scooping!)
Tickets to beijingkids Halloween Party sell-out fast, get your tickets now, and make sure to club together with other families to take advantage of our discounted ticket prices – 20% off for 5 or more, 40% off for 10 or more.
There are three sessions, this year:
Downtown Edition (Morning session): WHEN: October 25, 2015 (Sunday) TIME: Morning Session: 9:30 AM – noon VENUE: Canadian International School of Beijing (in Liangmaqiao)
Downtown Edition (Afternoon session): WHEN: October 25, 2015 (Sunday) TIME: Afternoon Session: 2pm-4:30pm VENUE: Canadian International School of Beijing (in Liangmaqiao)
Shunyi Edition: WHEN: November 1, 2015 (Sunday) TIME: 1 pm-5pm VENUE: Keystone Academy
For ticket bookings: scan the QR code to access our WeChat Shop (Chinese interface only)
Or book your tickets by contacting us at Phone: (010) 5934 6708 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: Sui and Ken