Beijing is filled with events, and many of them are created by awesome international people starting a new adventure, or people raising money for great causes. Whatever your event might be, it needs proper exposure. If you want to let the relevant people know that you are hosting a unique event then the beijingkids website is an essential place to let people know, because we love to hear and share about your family friendly happenings you have going on.
There are also several ways to get these events into the magazine’s event section, with your best option being to contact our web editor (firstname.lastname@example.org). There have been times when we will receive messages asking why an event was not included in our magazine when these things weren’t officially brought to our attention. While we may know a lot of what is going on, in a city that is the size of Beijing it is impossible to know everything. So, if you want to spread the word to as many people as possible in print and on the web, then make sure to submit your event to our web editor.
These are some more ways you can let us know about your event:
– For the Events page online, you can add your own event and our web editor will release the information on our website. Check out this page.
– For the Events section of our magazine, check out this page. The deadline for applications is usually around the middle of the month to ensure that it can be added to the magazine.
– If you have questions, you can also check out our frequently asked questions page here.
Several things to think about when you want to post about an event:
– Is it family-friendly?
– Is it guided towards parents and other carers?
– Is it relevant to teachers and schools?
– Is it a workshop, seminar, or educational activity? Informative events are always useful.
– Is it an activity that lets kids play inside our outside?
– Is it an event that teenagers can also do?
– Is it a bazaar, fair, or market?
– Would parents like this event as a night out away from the kids?