How would you like to be an essential part of the creative force behind beijingkids, as well as our sister brands JingKids and the Beijinger?
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Director to take over day-to-day management of our marketing team as well as put the creative flourishes on our annual marketing strategy.
You’ll handle all of our marketing efforts which are based around frequent events execution, consistent branding, and the development of strategic partnerships.
We’re a small, entrepreneurial company that is creating new products all the time.
As our Marketing Director, you’ll manage a staff of 5 people to develop and execute the marketing efforts for all of our brands.
- Conceptualization and production of large and small scale events (everything from 10 to 10,000 people) such as the Jing International School Expo (JISE), parent lectures, family fun events, and food festivals.
- Developing strategies to increase brand recognition
- Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships
- Hunting down new sponsorship and advertising leads
- Maintaining media and public relations
- Conducting market research such as customer and client surveys and competitor analyses
You’ll also be asked to bring your creative concepts to add to our stable of regular events and initiatives.
This position is open to expatriates as well as local Chinese, provided you speak fluent Mandarin AND English. (Please note that ALL expatriate candidates, according to Chinese labor law, must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher and have a MINIMUM of 2 years related job experience for us to be able to hire you legally.)
- Fluent Mandarin AND English speaking skills
- At least 2 years professional experience in marketing
- At least 2 years experience directly managing a staff of 3 or more
- Demonstrable medium- to large-scale (over 100 persons in attendance) event management and execution experience
- Able to work on a flexible schedule (occasional weekend work is required)
- A dedication to the community
- A thirst for learning
- A competitive nature
- A spirit of fun
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- A creative streak
Interested applicants are requested to send your updated resume to email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
True Run Media is a proud equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disability.