See here: http://www.aeabeijing.com/summercamp/discounts-fees/140 reads
If you have an event that you would like to submit for publication in the next edition of beijingkids magazine, please e-mail the details and any photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message through our Contact Page.
- Music & Stage Fri Jun 28 7:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
What: Sarah Brightman (born 14 August 1960) is an English classical crossover soprano, actress, songwriter and dancer. She has sung in many languages, inclu...
- Arts & Culture Sat Jun 29 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
What: Without bugs, our world would be short of some of its best music. Bugs come in all different shapes and sizes. Some have wings, some have no feet, some are very soft, some very hard. In this workshop, participants will use nut shells to make a ladybug that can be hung on the wall. Sheng Jianghua h...
100 RMB/Child 50 RMB/2012 UCCA Individual Member FREE/2013 UCCA Member, UCCA Kids Club Res...62 reads
- Community Sat Jun 29 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
What: The Canada China Business Council is proud to be organizing the 16th Canada Day Celebration in Beijing. This year, as in the past, members of the Can...
Free to attend184 reads
- Community TODAY 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
- Community TODAY 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Where: Beijing That's MandarinWhat: Experience the summer of a lifetime this year at our Chinese Summer Camp. That’s Mandarin offers three programs for kids and teens aged from 7-17 wishing to learn Chinese, make new friends, and experience Chinese culture. Each program is jam-packed with activities and adventures, ensuring that you...
- Dining TODAY 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sports & Outdoors TODAY 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Travel & Excursions Fri Jun 21 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Where: China Culture Center (CCC)What: * Hulunbuir (or Hulun Beier) Grasslands Located outside the remote Russian border town of Manzhouli, Inner Mongolia, the Hulunbuir Grasslands are the ...
around 6000 RMB19 reads
- Health & Education Fri Jun 21 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Health & Education Fri Jun 21 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Where: The New City CenterWhat: Early Learning begins with family! Are you anxious to get your little one on the road to learning, but not quite ready for kindergarten? Baby Chef is ...
Cost 1600/month (4 classes per week - 16+ classes per month) Please call 24 hours in advan...87 reads
- Community Fri Jun 21 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Where: Eliott's CornerWhat: Developmental Play Summer Group at Eliott's Corner! Through structured sensory motor play activities we will target your toddler’s motor, cognitive...
2,800 RMB60 reads
- Sports & Outdoors Fri Jun 21 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Where: China TravellersWhat: Camping on the Great Wall of China must rank among one of the greatest experiences on this planet. Have you ever imagine to sleep on the Ming Dynasty ...
850RMB (500RMB for kids under 12)32 reads
- Health & Education Fri Jun 21 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
What: Learn basic first aid at BJU! This four-hour course is offered every three months. The English class will be held June 7, 9:00am-1pm. The Chinese class will be held June 21, 9:00am-1pm. 350 per person. Held in BJU Building 2, 5th Floor auditorium. If you are interested in this course, please call Ki...
350 RMB11 reads
- Sports & Outdoors Fri Jun 21 9:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
What: Sports Beijing summer camps : In the ISB Dome! Basketball camp (half day) : 09:30- 12:00 Soccer camp: 09:30-12:00 Basketball camp plus Muti-Sports cam...
RMB 1200 to RMB200079 reads
- Health & Education Fri Jun 21 10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Playgroups Fri Jun 21 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Community Fri Jun 21 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Health & Education Fri Jun 21 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
What: Learn basic first aid and CPR. BJU organizes this four-hour course every three months. The English class will be held June 7, 1:30pm-5:30pm. The Chinese class will be held June 21, 1:30pm-5:30pm. If you are interested in this course, please call Kitty Gao at (010) 5927 7130. Participants will receiv...
350 RMB12 reads
- Health & Education Fri Jun 21 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.