Life is stressful and life in Beijing seems to amplify that stress sometimes. But there is no reason to suffer alone. CandleX hosts a bi-weekly international community based support group where people can openly talk about their worries in a confidential setting. The support group is for anyone who has a mental health condition, is stressed and/or is having a hard time in both personal and professional settings.
- Time: 7:30-9pm every second and forth Tuesday of the month
- Location: CBD in Chaoyang district (only open to confirmed participants)
- Language: English
- Max number: 7 people each session
- Fee: free, donation based
- Registration: https://sojump.com/jq/13246056.aspx