Environmental pollution, the increasingly rapid pace of modern life, work pressures, and unhealthy habits: all of these factors increase the likelihood of female-specific illnesses at a younger age.
As it is easy to overlook early telltale signs and symptoms of some diseases, YCIS Beijing has partnered with the Hong Kong International Medical Clinic in Beijing to present a Women’s Health Seminar in honor of Women’s History Month. The seminar will teach attendees how to spot early warning signs through increased awareness, regular self-examinations, and health checkups.
Specific topics to be covered will be:
– Cervical Cell Abnormality
– The Relationship between Cervical Cell Abnormality and Cervical Cancer
– Causes of Cervical Cells Abnormality
– HPV Transmission Routes
– How to screen for Cervical Cancer
Common Breast Abnormalities
– Hyperplasia of Mammary Glands
– Benign Lumps in Mammary Glands
– Breast Cancer
– Diagnosis and Screening in Breast Cancer
– Tips for Women’s Physical Health and Wellbeing
By working together, we can greatly reduce the risk of these illnesses thanks to early detection, diagnosis, and treatment at the earliest possible stage.
We look forward to seeing you there!