Active Parenting will give you skills to achieve a fuller, more satisfying family life and help your children achieve greater happiness and success. This course will show you a proven-effective approach to parenting that will lead to more harmony and happiness for you and your children.
This workshop will show you effective ways to:
– Use nonviolent discipline that really works
– Open up lines of communication—before they get clogged
– Teach responsibility, courage, and other important character traits
– Encourage school success in 7 steps
– Prevent future problems with drugs, alcohol, and sex
– Defuse power struggles with your children
– Stimulate independence as your child grows older
– Stop scolding and start smiling with you kids again!
Active Parenting Ages 5-12
Dates: October 16 – November 20 (Every Monday)
Time: 8:30 am – 10:30 am
Location: YCIS Beijing Campus
RSVP today by visiting our Yoopay page, or contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.