Mothers Retreat Beijing is on a mission to create a time and space for hardworking mothers to come together and support one another in a relaxing and inspiring retreat setting. Our attendees are international mothers from all walks of life who are busy creating a home away from home in a foreign country.
As women, we often revel in our care taking responsibilities, but sometimes we forget our own needs in the process. We believe that all mothers deserve guilt-free time to retreat, recharge and reflect. Our retreats aim to provide a safe space for mothers to get away from the demands of daily life and exchange stories, relax, and connect on a higher level with one another. We are excited to announce our first-ever Mini Urban Retreat, which will consist of yoga with Hannah Northcott, and a seminar by life coach Carnisa Berry, nourishing meals, and new friendships.
The retreat will take place on May 20-21 at Four Seasons, a luxury five-star hotel in downtown Beijing Participation fee is RMB 2,500 per person and includes:
– A night’s stay at Four Seasons, including complimentary check out until 2pm
– Unlimited spa access and discounted spa treatments
– Lunch, dinner, and breakfast and snacks
– A 1-hour yoga class with Hannah Northcott, a certified yoga instructor and yoga therapist
– Seminar by special guest life coach Carnisa Berry and a free one-on-one 30 minute consultation with Carnisa
– Goody bag with a workbook and products to use during the retreat, sponsored by Green Room, Catherine de France, VSP and more great brands from Beijing
The retreat is limited to 15 women to ensure an intimate experience that will help foster long-term connections with fellow moms. If you would like to join us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Mothers Retreat Beijing is entirely volunteer-run and the brainchild of Pauline van Hasselt and Kaci McAllister, two expat moms with full-time jobs, a knack for building communities and a passion for laughter, deep relationships and luxury spa treatments.