Saturday, September 25. 10am-5pm. Sanlitun Village, next to Adidas.
In partnership with the Chaoyang District Blood Bank, Beijing United Hospital (BJU) will a blood drive. The drive also coincides with our celebration of the 12th anniversary of the signing of the Blood Donation Law.
In preparation for your donation, please note the following:
- Rest well before donating. Get a good night’s sleep the night before.
- Eat light meals before donating. Avoid oily foods. Do NOT donate on an empty stomach.
- Please make sure your arm (especially the area near your elbow) is clean.
- Do NOT drink large amounts of water before donating. Too much water could dilute your blood.
- After donating, do NOT engage in strenuous physical activity or attempt to stay awake all night.