The moment you’ve been waiting for is here: the second annual Home & Relocation Guide has finally hit the stands! This hotly-anticipated special issue is packed with resources for expats moving to and leaving Beijing.
In the arrivals section, we show you the basics of settling down in the capital, including:
- Dealing with culture shock
- Setting up and paying for utilities
- Bringing pets to China
- Finding the perfect neighborhood
- Getting your driver’s license
- Hiring an ayi and driver
- Finding favorites from your home country
- Joining community organizations and cultural centers
- And more!
If you’re leaving Beijing, worry not; you won’t have to do it alone. For those saying goodbye to the capital, we’ve got feature articles on:
- Finding the right relocation or moving company
- Establishing a month-by-month moving timeline
- Easing the transition to another country
- Responsibly getting rid of your stuff
- Exporting pets
- Keeping the language alive after you leave
- Making the most of the city before you go
With 23 features and two maps, the Home & Relocation Guide is bigger and better than ever!
As always, find kid-friendly events and search our Directories for anything and everything you’ll need in Beijing.
Can’t find the print edition? Send an email to email@example.com or call 5820 7700.
Or, check out the PDF version below or at Issuu.com: