Tomorrow we’ll be chowing down at the Burger Cup. If you’re in the BLCU, Gongti, or Agricultural Exhibition Center area, we have a free shuttle available for you!
Here are the time tables:
If you’d rather hail a taxi, you can find us here:
Or if you are that mom and dad powerhouse managing four kids, a double stroller, and subway bathroom breaks, here are directions from the closest subway. By the way, let’s fist bump in honor of your parenting awesomeness when we meet! You deserve a burger and beer.
Here’s a recap of the best of the event:
- Priority Seating for Families at Picnic Tables
- Live Bands
- Hamburger Twists on Classic Kid Favorite Games (Think Sports Day games for burning off energy.)
- Hamburger Shaped Piñatas
- Mini-Burger Dessert Craft (Did we mention we’re obsessed with burgers?)
- Face Painting
- Basketball Arcade Hoops
- Cotton Candy
- Bubble Guns, Sunglasses, Electric Fans and other Kid Friendly Fare for Purchase
- Wands for Huge Bubbles (Ok, ok. We’ll admit it. We got crafty with Pinterest!)
- Clean Bathrooms in Oasis’ Office Buildings
- Burgers (We know they were top on the list, but we think they deserve a sandwiched mention!)
The 2016 Burger Cup, May 28
All ages. Delight all your family’s carnivores with Beijing’s favorite showdown barbecue. Other than the meat and bands, families can look forward to clean bathrooms, games for kids, and hamburger inspired crafts. RMB 20. 11am-8pm. Oasis International Hospital (email@example.com).
Photos: Ken, Steven Depolo (Flickr)